Divine Gifts - Frankincense & Myrrh Hand Soap
Sassa Bella Divine Gifts - Frankincense & Myrrh Hand Soap is formulated with nature’s most moisturizing ingredients to gently cleanse your hands while maintaining your skin’s natural moisture balance. Leaves your skin soft and supple, while anointing the mind, body, and soul with the Divine Gifts of frankincense & myrrh!
Ingredients: Water, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Vegetable Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil, and Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil
Our Ingredients Matter: All natural decyl and lauryl glucoside cleansers are non-stripping, sulfate-free, biodegradable, and made from coconut. Vegetable glycerin has wonderful moisturizing properties. Jojoba oil is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. Citric acid is used to adjust the pH. Xanthan gum is used as a thickener derived from sugars. Caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylyl glycol (and) glycerin combine to form a non-toxic, globally acceptable, paraben-free, and preservative-free natural system that keeps our products fresh. 100% pure essential oils of frankincense and myrrh are nourishing to the skin, renew the mind, body, and soul, and are prized for their amazing smell.
Directions: From cdc.gov/handwashing/index.html
Follow these five steps every time.
1. Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
2. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
3. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
4. Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
5. Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.