Candy Cane Hand Wash - 8floz
Sassa Bella Candy Cane Hand Wash is formulated with peppermint essential oil and nature’s most moisturizing ingredients to gently and effectively cleanse your body. Leaves your skin soft and supple, while refreshing the senses and invigorating the body - naturally!
USE: For all skin types.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Decyl Glucoside*, Lauryl Glucoside*, Vegetable Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, and Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
INGREDIENT BENEFITS: Decyl and lauryl glucoside surfactants are non-stripping, sulfate-free, biodegradable and made from coconut. Vegetable glycerin has wonderful moisturizing and lubricating properties. Jojoba oil is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Citric acid is used to adjust the pH. Xanthan gum is used as a thickener and is a polysaccharide derived from sugars. Caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylyl glycol (and) glycerin combine to form a non-toxic, globally accepted, and paraben-free natural perservative system that keeps our products fresh. 100% pure essential oil of peppermint is minty, refreshing and supports vitality.
Directions: From cdc.gov/handwashing/index.html
Follow these five steps every time.
1. Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
2. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
3. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
4. Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
5. Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.