We love playing in nature and getting dirt between our toes because "getting dirty is good for the mind, body and soul" We also love getting clean with our Sassa Bella products!
As we were washing up this week we decided that is was a perfect occasion to share our products so everyone can get clean - naturally!
According to Katie from The Art Of Simple, "Let Your Kids Get Dirty", here are five ways (of many) that dirt can benefit your children, and you.
1. Dirt is good for your brain. There are types of bacteria naturally found in soil that activate the neurons that produce serotonin, a key chemical in many bodily functions, as well as a natural anti-depressant.
2. Dirt is great for the immune system, especially in children Research has shown that early exposure to naturally occurring microbes in soil will help build stronger, more disease-resistant kiddos.
3. If you’ve read The Last Child in the Woods, you’re familiar with the term “nature-deficit disorder.” In our technologically savvy generation, kids just aren’t getting enough time to play outside, and that has now been linked to attention disorders, depression (yes, in children), and obesity.
4. Children who play outside laugh more, which means they’re happy! It also means their blood pressure and stress levels are lower.
5. Kids who play outside grow in their character development: they become more adventurous, more self-motivated, and they are better able to understand and assess risk.
To finish this beautiful article visit https://theartofsimple.net/let-your-kids-get-dirty/