What are you thankful for this year?
Family, Friends, Health, Wealth, Beauty?
The emotion of Gratitude is magnificent! It changes the way you feel and when something changes the way you feel on the inside you change the way you express your radiance on the outside.
Why Gratitude? What is gratitude doing for you?
"The antidote to fear is gratitude. The antidote to anger is gratitude. You can't feel fear or anger while feeling gratitude at the same time." - Tony Robbins
Gratitude makes your mind, body & soul smile! & Your smile makes you beautiful!!!
Gratitude Makes You Beautiful - Inside and Out!
Simple Steps to Increase Your Gratitude
- Flood your self with memories that you are grateful for. Pull those memories into your heart and hold them there. Remember the emotion you felt. Repeat this process a couple extra times this Thanksgiving and everyday.
- Adopt a philosophy that "Life is happening for you, and not to you" - Tony Robbins. Create a positive meaning for all the circumstances in your life. In every situation there is a positive meaning and it ie our job to find our what that meaning is.
- Be Impeccable With Your Words and Thoughts! Become aware of the positivity or negativity of your thoughts and the words you speak and transition to words that invoke a positive emotion.
- Be around Positive Grateful People! Motivational speaker Jim Rohn says, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with, including yourself.”
- Start a Gratitude Journal and a practice to record the things your grateful for daily. Remember to “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” - Robert Brault.
- Smile, Smile & Smile
While you are working on your mind, body & soul, we promise to provide skin care with integrity, transparency and ingredients you can trust. Our products nourish your unique radiant beauty, because your inner world is a reflection of your outer world.
We are grateful that you are a part of our Sassa Bella Family!